Please find below information relating to Ashwell Primary School uniform. If you have any questions, or anything is unclear we are always happy to help. Take a look at our size guide – or give us a call for more info.
All clothing and belongings should be clearly marked with the pupil’s name.
CORE UNIFORM – ASHWELL PRIMARY SCHOOL
- Navy trousers/skirt/shorts/pinafore dress/gingham summer dress/cullotes or playsuit
- Emerald green polo shirt – embroidered with logo or plain
- Navy crew neck/v neck sweatshirt or cardigan embroidered with school logo
- Dark socks/white socks or navy tights
- Dark shoes, boots or plain trainers
*Nursery children can wear jogging bottoms
- Ashwell School book bag/rucksack/drawstring bag.
CORE PE KIT
- Navy tracksuit bottoms/shorts/skort
- Plain white T-Shirt
- Navy tracksuit top.
- Kit Bag.
- Mid/long hair should be tied back or plaited.
- Earrings must be removed or covered with a plaster for PE .
- Shoes/boots/trainers should be dark, plain and practical for outdoor play.
- All clothing items should be clearly labelled.
- Existing Ashwell sweatshirts can be used until September 2019.
- Existing Ashwell school book bags & kit bags can be used indefinitely.